During Lent there will be five stand-alone study sessions that will provide an opportunity for people to come together and share in a time of Bible study, reflection and discussion.
The sessions are designed in such a way that you can attend all five of them, or you can just choose the ones that most appeal to you.
The Lent Study Course will run twice each week:
- 11am on Wednesday mornings (17, 24 February; 2, 9, 16 March)
- 7.30pm on Thursday evenings (18, 25 February; 3, 10, 17 March)
All of the sessions will be at
The Rectory, Mussons Close, Corby Glen.
The topics under consideration will be:
- What Christians believe
- Knowing Jesus
- Growing in the Scriptures
- Growing in prayer
- Living the Christian life
We will be marking the beginning of Lent with two services of Holy Communion:
- St John’s Church, Corby Glen at 10am on Ash Wednesday, 10 February
- St Nicholas’ Church, Swayfield at 7.30pm on Ash Wednesday, 10 February
Before each Wednesday morning Lent Study session there will be a short service of Holy Communion for those who would like to come together in worship before joining in fellowship and study.
Revd Stephen Buckman